RACE NOTICE BOARD
6/16/20 - Racing kicks off with the Wednesday Night Series on
June 24, followed by the Thursday OD Series on the 25th and the
Shirley Hall Series on June 30.
These events are on Yachtscoring. Registrations are open.
ECSA Spring Regatta has been cancelled. At this point, we are
delaying all racing activities until after 6/20 CT Phase II
Reopening. We will be meeting again on 6/11 to further assess the
situation and will provide further guidance at that point.
See Notice Board for more info.
Race schedule Changes
(next update around
- Tuesday Night Shirley Hall Series start will be delayed until 6/30
- Wednesday Night Series will be delayed until 7/1
- Memorial Day Cruise 5/23-5/25 – will be an informal non club event
- DIYC Commissioning Day TGIF – will be rescheduled
ECSA Spring Regatta – for Saturday 6/6 has been cancelled
BIRW2020 is Cancelled
1/22/20 - Preliminary Race Schedule, Events detail and calendar have
bee updated for 2020.